The MAX® 112 bass combo amp delivers more bass in a space saving package. With 200 Watts of power that includes DDT™ speaker protection and a 12 inch heavy-duty woofer, the Peavey MAX® 112 is ready for plenty of gigs and rehearsals. Another Peavey exclusive is the patented TransTube® circuitry that offers you a gain boost feature. The EQ section includes a 3 band EQ and buttons for Punch, Mid-shift and Bright. The Max 112 also includes a unique psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds low end without taxing the speaker, a testament to Peavey's technology driven philosophy. Rounding out the features are a built-in chromatic tuner, XLR direct output with ground lift and 1/8" jacks for phones output and aux input.
- 200 watts into 8 ohms
- DDT™ speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with Transtube® gain boost
- 3 band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
- 12 inch speaker
- Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement
- 1/8" aux input
- 1/8" phones output
- Chromatic tuner
- Tuned, ported enclosure
- Built-in direct output with ground lift
- W=16.5" X H=20.25" X D=16.375"
- Weight Unpacked: 40.00 lb(18.143 kg)
- Weight Packed: 42.00 lb(19.05 kg)
- Width Packed: 17.32"(43.9928 cm)
- Height Packed: 21.45"(54.483 cm)
- Depth Packed: 16.73"(42.4942 cm)
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.